In February 2010, the 2.0 version of Billable was released and with this release, a name change. If you are new user looking for an invoice application for Mac OS X please check out ProfitTrain.
Billable is no longer supported and does not function with Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite. ProfitTrain can import your Billable information so you can pick up where you left off.
What's new in ProfitTrain 2 since Billable 1.2
There has been a lot of changes (both big and small) but to highlight some of the major items...
- Multiple business support; toggle the active business from the toolbar!
- Better syncing with Address Book.
- Line Item Blueprints to help you create invoices of common services.
- New ‘Estimate’ status for invoices.
- Ability to translate invoice labels without editing the HTML template.
- First class transaction history to record invoice payments.
- Expense tracking, including the ability to invoice expenses.
- Built-in reports and improved CSV exports.
If you need to re-download Billable, it is still available online.