In February 2010, the 2.0 version of Billable was released and with this release, a name change. If you are new user looking for an invoice application for Mac OS X please check out ProfitTrain.
What's new in ProfitTrain 2.0 since Billable 1.2
There has been a lot of changes (both big and small) but to highlight some of the major items...
- Multiple business support; toggle the active business from the toolbar!
- Better syncing with Address Book.
- Line Item Blueprints to help you create invoices of common services.
- New ‘Estimate’ status for invoices.
- Ability to translate invoice labels without editing the HTML template.
- First class transaction history to record invoice payments.
- Expense tracking, including the ability to invoice expenses.
- Built-in reports and improved CSV exports.
Worry Free Trial
If you are interested in ProfitTrain you can run it right alongside Billable. It will not overwrite any of your Billable data files (though you are welcome to import Billable data into ProfitTrain). Give it a test drive and see if you like the new features. If not, feel free to go back to Billable.
For previous users...
If you own a license for Billable, you can upgrade to ProfitTrain for $24.95 (50% off the regular price) using our online store. When you are buying the upgrade license be sure to have your Billable license handy during checkout. Your Billable license may be found by clicking Registration on the main Billable menu or by looking it up in our system.
If you need to re-download Billable, it is still available online.